Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sister Reunion



This blog post is dedicated to my brave, beautiful, hilarious, intelligent, crazy sister, Roxanne Leigh Delport. I saw her again last weekend for the first time in 10 years. You know that someone is really and truly your sister when you have been apart for so long and yet, when you see each other again, it is as though you have never been separated at all. I love you, big sis. I can't wait to see you again.


"Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister?"  ~Alice Walker

"Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. " ~Katherine Mansfield



"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden."  ~Author Unknown

"When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?"  ~Pam Brown


"Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow."  ~Benjamin Disraeli

 "A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."  ~Isadora James


Sisters forever <3

B
xx

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful sister! I've only just seen this blog and my heart is so warm and full reading it. I love you always and forever although we are far apart and don't have the opportunity to see eachother very much at all.. I really hope we can have another reunion soon! I love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete