Monday 10 September 2012

My Thoughts...

Hey everybody!

Hope that today hasn't been a blue Monday!

Today, I would like to share some of my thoughts with the world! Enjoy and let me know your opinions.

1) Which would you choose to do? Lose all your old memories or never be able to make new ones? This a tough one. There are many memories that I would love to wipe away from my psyche, but too many that I would hate to lose. So I would probably opt to keep all my old memories. Then again, if you lost all of your precious old memories, I suppose you wouldn't really know that they were there in the first place. Hmmmm.....
2) A friend moving far away or losing touch with a friend that lives right near you?I would have to say that a friend moving far away would be worse. Losing touch with a friend who lives near you is a situation that can always be resolved...
3) Betraying a friend or having a friend betray you? I would rather have a friend betray me... At least then I wouldn't have to live with a guilty conscience.
4) How have you and your feelings changed throughout your life?Quite drastically, actually. I no longer trust blindly and I now think before I act (most of the time). I have also become more guarded, more wary, but definitely much more CAPABLE. I have had quite a few nasty things happen to me in the past few years, but all of those experiences have taught me something- about life AND about myself. I don't regret them.
5) What's your worst fear?My silliest worst feat is spiders. My legitimate worst fear is not being remembered by those who have made an impact on my life. Those are the people who I will always remember and hold dear to my heart- them not doing the same is pretty scary.
6) If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?Trusting people I probably shouldn't have. In the past I have had a tendency to throw my whole self into situations that never provided me with guarantees. Those were the situations that ended up breaking me. However, over the years whilst putting the little pieces back together again, I have become stronger and more resilient than ever.
7)  Do you believe that you can be in love with 2 people at the same time? Nope. Never. And if you are, then it's not love.
8) Why do you think bad things happen to good people? Maybe because good people trust bad people? Maybe because good people don't expect other people to do bad things because those good people wouldn't do those things themselves? I don't know. That's life- we will probably never know the answer to that question.
9) Would you sacrifice self respect for love? I have in the past. Trust me, it's not worth it. How can you expect the other person to love and respect you when you can't even respect yourself? Your self respect should always come first.
10) What's the one thing you want to do before you die? Wow. I suppose it would be nice to feel satisfied with the impact that I have made on the people and the creatures of this earth.
11) Whats the best feeling in the world? Before I answer this question I would like to make a statement. Many people say that they want to be happy. The truth is that happiness is not an ever-lasting thing. The only way that one can be truly happy is to savour and appreciate those flashes of happiness when they DO happen- regardless of how long they last. Those flashes of happiness are the best feelings in the world. Hold on to each one! They will get you through the unhappy times.

That's it from me!

Don't forget to check out www.ipcoweb.com and take a look at our SEO packages. 

B
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment