Friday 24 August 2012

My Writing Companion

Happy Friday everyone!

It occurred to me today that I have yet to introduce you to my writing companion. She is the light of my life, that special someone who adds a little bit of a sparkle to my eyes, and the reason why I get up in the morning... my adorable pooch, Snooki. Take a look at how beautiful she is:
Most of the time when I'm working she sits snuggled up on my lap... other times she lies on the bed and soaks up some rays (she is SUCH a sun worshiper- unlike her momma!) She makes the long days of writing that much more enjoyable.

Now that you have met my little angel, it's now time for my bi-weekly shout out... Hmmmm... which company caught my eye this week? How about Future Bride? They are a bridal directory... you can find pretty much anything and everything you need for a wedding there- photography, venues, hair and make up etc. It's definitely a useful tool to know about when planning your special day.

Anyway all, it has been one heck of a busy week so I am off to get an early start on the weekend! Don't forget to visit www.ipcoweb.com to learn more about what we do and for some really cool SEO tips!

Ciao.

B
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment