Tuesday 21 August 2012

Athol Fugard- What a Legend!

I have just finished writing my first essay for the English literature module that I am taking this semester- African Encounters. I have been reading the likes of Antjie Krog, Eskia Mphahlele and Wole Soyinka- all great writers. But Athol Fugard really tops the list for me. I bawled my eyes out reading 'Master Harold and the Boys'. The essay that I have just written was actually supposed to be 1500 words but somehow I have 3000- I love it when I can just write and write about something without getting bored or running out of ideas! 'Master Harold and the Boys' is truly an excellent play. Watching it on Youtube was such a treat because Zakes Mokae is also a legend of note. Wow. I am in love with him. What a wonderful South African actor he was.

Besides my English lit essay, I have been writing articles all day as well. (God, I love my job) I wrote for a really interesting company called Funky Fitness. They are personal trainers based in Germiston, but what really stood out was how detailed and well-laid out their website is. I truly believe that when a business or company has a detailed website, it shows how much effort they put into their business in general. Boring, one page websites sometimes depress me. So anyway, if you are looking to get fit, give them a call. They have some pretty cool packages available.

As for Ipcoweb, we are constantly growing and welcoming new and unique clients. There is never a dull day working here, that's for sure! Interested in getting your company's website on page one on Google? Contact us

Cheers

B
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment