Tuesday 28 August 2012

Lesson of the Week: Never Order Salad as a Main

Howdy everyone!

Last weekend my mom and I wined and dined (and by wine, I mean BEER) at a restaurant in Bedfordview. I am not going to mention the name of said restaurant- however, I AM going to say that the food was atrocious. Maybe it was just what we ordered- but seriously, it was really bad. I learnt a lesson that night- NEVER order a salad as a main meal. Chances are that you are just going to get a massive bowl of lettuce and perhaps 2 or 3 baby tomatoes hidden somewhere inside the green mass. Anyway, despite the disappointment with the food, the beer was good which is why we are smiling in this pic (mom is checking out the guy sitting at the table next to us)

As for work stuff... things are going well. The last few days were pretty hectic but everything seems to be getting back to normal again now. I wrote for a gorgeous company today called Crafters Market. If you're interested in arts and crafts, you have probably heard of them already. They actually have 7 stores in South Africa which is pretty impressive. Go to them for all your scrap-booking and arty-farty needs. They have lovely ideas for birthday gifts as well.

Don't forget to check out www.ipcoweb.com if you want to learn more about how to rank on Google!

Cheers for now!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment