Friday 17 August 2012

It's Girls' Night Tonight

Hey there people!

So it has been a busy week this week (as usual). Been pumping articles out like there is no tomorrow, so I am quite ready for a break. The weekend could not have come sooner!

So those that are familiar with my weird self will know that I am a serious hermit- I am probably one of the only people in her early twenties that prefers to stay in on a Friday and Saturday night, rather than jamming it up on the dance floor. But it's true, I do. Friday nights are for watching 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' and 'QI' on BBC Entertainment! Not for getting sh*t faced at some club! But alas, everybody seems to think I am extremely abnormal because I think this way... I have decided that I am now going to start making a concerted effort to get out a bit more. Soooo, it's girls' night tonight! Nothing crazy, just dinner and a few drinks (i.e BEER!) at a (quiet) restaurant. Thought it would be best to start off slow. Anyway, I'm seriously looking forward to spending time with a friend who I haven't seen since last year and blowing off some (a lot, actually) steam. Will let you know how it goes!

Somehow my workaholic side just never seems to want to stay hidden... I simply cannot write a new post for my blog without recommending one of the fab companies that I write for. So, let me draw your attention to a company called 'Jungle Gym City'. It's all in their name- they sell wooden jungle gyms! Writing for them really brought back memories of being a kid, without a care in the world, swinging on the monkey bars in the school playground. Just fabulous. The next time you are looking for jungle gyms for sale, contact them. They have a great selection to choose from.

Lastly, don't forget to check us out www.ipcoweb.com to learn more about SEO and how it can benefit your business!

The weekend starts NOW. Farewell, comrades! 'Til next time.

B
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment