Friday 16 November 2012

Happy Birthday, My Darling- Kyle Alexi Anderson

It is one of my closest friend's birthdays today... the one and only Kyle Alexi Anderson. I thought I would dedicate this blog post to him in order to show just how much I care :) Although we do not see each other as often as we used to, you are still always in my heart and thoughts... I am so tremendously proud of you. We have been friends since grade 2... and Kyle and Bianca... will be friends forever!

The Valentine's Ball- 2007:

 Matric Vac- 2008:
 Rocky Horror- 2007:

 Forcing me to go clubbing (hahaha) 2010:


Rocky Horror- 2007:


 Matric Dance- 2008:


Matric Dance After-Party- 2008:


S&M Photo Shoot (hahaha) 2009:




 Jacuzzi Fun with the Andersons-2009:



Drinks- 2010:

 Messing Around (I obviously was NOT having a good day if my makeup-less face is anything to go by LOL)- 2012:


Thanks for the good times, angelpop! Hopefully we are going to have plenty more. Love you muchly.

B
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment